Thursday, November 12, 2009

Style in Pairs

I love pairing gray with prints, red scarves, lil black dresses, and floral prints paired with brown accents (boots and belt). I loved how you two were just strolling campus on a Saturday night in these outfits. Thanks for letting me take your photo!
When I ask people to take their photo, I start off asking if they've heard of GC Scene. If not, I explain the blog and what I do, and sometimes I'll ask if they've heard of the Sartorialist (www.thesartorialist.com) who takes photos of stylish people in NYC and other cities and actually now has a book out. Sorry, for being a creeper, Haley and asking to take your photo, but you looked adorable. Hannah, on the other hand, is used to my strange requests and this is her second time on the blog. She got this dress during fall break in Chicago- Urban Outfitters for $10! I love the gorgeous color. And Haley, your outfit is fabulous, I love everything about it.

No comments: